The Home Barista Coffee Course
Is it time to raise your coffee game at home? Whether you have an automatic bean to cup machine or a cafetiere you can learn how to make that perfect coffee for friends, family and yourself. On this initial three hour course you'll learn:
- Coffee varieties from around the world and why they’re different
- How to taste and recognise a good coffee.
- Setting up your equipment from grinders to machines. We’ll have a variety of equipment but you can also bring your own if you wish.
- Making coffee in different ways
- Latte Art and steaming milk to perfection
- Maintenance of your coffee equipment
Held at our unit in Taggarts Yard, Ballymoney. Entrance located at back left of Lidl car park in Ballymoney on Saturday 7th January 2023 10am-1pm
Address Unit 7 Taggarts Yard, 18 Meetinghouse Street. Ballymoney. BT53 6JN
Terms & Conditions
You do not need to bring anything with you! We supply all that you will need for your training session.
We ask that you arrive 10mins before the course is due to start.
Please note we do not accept students who are over 20 mins late and this is also non-refundable as this disrupts teaching & students time who have arrived on time.
You are entitled to cancel your appointment and receive a full refund within 7 days of booking.
No-Show Appointments are not refundable or Re-Bookable. If you are unable to make your appointment please contact us on 02870 400 450 or 07867 885312 and we would be happy to reschedule your appointment for another day.
Limited to 6 students per session.