Home Barista Course- Sun 25th June 2023
Regular price £55.00
Unit price per
Is it time to raise your coffee game?
Whether you have an automatic bean to cup machine, an espresso machine or simply a cafetiere you can learn how to make that perfect coffee for friends, family and yourself. On this initial three hour course you'll learn:
- Coffee varieties from around the world and why they’re different
- How to taste and recognise a good coffee.
- Setting up your equipment from grinders to machines. We’ll have a variety of equipment but you can also bring your own if you wish.
- Making coffee in different ways including that perfect espresso.
- Latte Art and steaming milk to perfection
- Maintenance of your coffee equipment
Held at our unit in Taggarts Yard, Ballymoney. Entrance located at back left of Lidl car park in Ballymoney on Sunday 25th June 10:00am- 1pm
Address Unit 7 Taggarts Yard, 18 Meetinghouse Street. Ballymoney. BT53 6JN
Terms & Conditions
You do not need to bring anything with you! We supply all that you will need for your training session.
We ask that you arrive 10mins before the course is due to start.
Please note we do not accept students who are over 20 mins late and this is also non-refundable as this disrupts teaching & students time who have arrived on time.
You are entitled to cancel your appointment and receive a full refund within 7 days of booking.
No-Show Appointments are not refundable or Re-Bookable. If you are unable to make your appointment please contact us on 02870 400 450 or 07867 885312 and we would be happy to reschedule your appointment for another day.
Limited to 6 students per session.